Modulo’s HLR-HSS is a software-based mobile subscriber database management solution. It is cloud-ready, and it supports subscribers from GSM and 3G networks.
HLR-HSS for MVNOs
Modulo’s HLR-HSS solution is especially recommended for MVNOs that need to build their core network on a limited budget. It is cost-effective, easy to deploy, and easily scalable. Since our solution is software-based, it could be deployed on any standard lunix-based server or, alternatively, on a cloud server.
In the current telco world, virtualization technology is becoming more and more prominent. We are attuned to these trends at Modulo Communication Systems. which is why we built our subscriber management solution to be a Cloud Ready HLR-HSS. Cloud deployment is ideal for service providers that wish to lower their CapEx and OpEx and join the trend for NFV.
Services Provided by Modulo’s HLR-HSS
- Enable/disable per Subscriber
- 2G authentication (triplets) and 3G authentication (quintuplets)
- A3/A8: (options: none, COMP128-2 with Ki)
- Speech (options: no service, telephony, emergency only, telephony & emergency)
- SMS (options: no service, MOSMS, MTSMS, MO & MT SMS)
ODB (Operator Determined Barring)
- All OG, All Int, All Int ex-HPLMN, BAIC, SS
SS (Voice Call – Subscriber Controlled)
- Call Waiting (QPRA: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- Call Hold (QPRA: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CLIP (QPRA: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CLIR (QPRA: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CLIR Default (states: perm, restrict, release)
- BAOC (states: not prov, active speech, active sms, active speech & sms, prov)
- BOIC (states: not prov, active speech, active sms, active speech & sms, prov)
- BAIC (states: not prov, active speech, active sms, active speech & sms, prov)
- CFNR (states: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CFUnCond (states: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CFB (states: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
- CFnA (states: not prov, prov, prov & reg, prov, reg & active)
CAMEL Subscriptions (o-CSI)
- Phase 1 / 2 / 3 (with parameters: SCF, SK, DP, Default Op)
- PDPid, APN, Rel, Delay, Prec, Peak, Mean, IP Address
Combined Linksets mode
The HLR/AuC module consists of a software only solution deployed on a general purpose server with a standard operating system.
When deployed using SIGTRAN as interface to the network, it can be deployed in a virtual machine environment.
When deployed with TDM interface, it can be deployed using PCIe E1 adapters, in which case it will require a physical host. It can also be deployed using external signalling servers in what case it can remain deployed on a virtual machine and communicate with the signaling servers through TCP/IP.
|Multi-Technology||GSM, UMTS and CDMA|
|Signaling||3GPP IMS, GSM MAP v1/v2/v3SIGTRAN or SS7 ITU|
|Subscribers||from 10,000 and up|
|Operating System||Windows or Linux|
|Protocol Stacks||SS7: MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAPSIGTRAN: SCTP, M3UA, SCCP, TCAP, MAP|
|Database||mySQL or Microsoft SQL|
|T1/E1 ports per board||4x E1 per board|
|SS7 Low Speed Links per board||From 4x LSL to 124x LSL|
|SS7 High Speed Links per board||Up to 4x HSL|
|ATM High Speed Links per board||Up to 4x HSL|
|Maximum SS7 links per unit||Up to 128x LSL|
|Maximum SS7 link sets per unit||Up to 64x Linksets|
|Maximum number of SIGTRAN associations||Up to 256x Associations|
Pricing – HLR-HSS
To get a price quote for Modulo’s Home Location Register (HLR), feel free to contact us directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Contact Us page for additional ways to reach us.