STINGA Monitoring Probe is a simple Linux server that monitors one or more TDM and/or Ethernet interfaces. It monitors in real-time and stores all raw network details as flat files or in SQL databases. With network data stored 24/7, error tracking and network planning become easier.
Stored data can also be used as evidence in fraud cases or problems with billing, authorities, and/or operators.
A probe is the center in a Link Monitoring System and makes the system flexible and scalable. The system is therefore perfect for a growing or changing business. A system can range from one simple probe to many distributed probes.
Expert support and product demonstrations are offered online via GoToMeeting. Contact us to request and schedule an appointment.
- Provides both real-time and historical data.
- Easily scalable for a growing business.
- Can monitor several network interfaces and protocols.
- Collects and stores data as a flat file or in SQL databases.
- Multi-user system.
- Utlimate product for network monitoring.